2020-2021 Financial Information
Welcome to our financial information page for the school year ended June 30, 2021.
The District’s accounting records, and financial statements were thoroughly reviewed by an independent auditing firm, EFPR Group LLP. The following information was provided to the Board of Education during a public presentation October 6, 2021.
- EFPR issued an “unmodified” (“clean”) opinion of the District’s financial statements.
- EFPR found the District to be in compliance with the program requirements of its major federal awards (grants).
- EFPR found no material weaknesses or significant deficiencies in the District’s internal controls over financial reporting or in the District’s compliance with certain provisions of laws, regulations, contracts and grant agreements, noncompliance with which could have a direct and material effect on the determination of financial statement amounts.
- EFPR reported that management was a pleasure to work with. They provided everything we asked for in a timely manner and there were no adjustments.
- EFPR reviewed the Financial Statements and Auditors’ Reports with the Citizens Advisory Audit Committee on September 29, 2021.