Welcome to Health Education Department!
Health Education is a course that introduces students to the various conceptual areas of health and wellness. We will explore many topics and the factors that will influence their health and wellness, so that students can make knowledge–based health literate decisions that will enhance their lives.
• All students are safe, healthy and academically successful.
• All health education students achieve or exceed the New York State and National Learning Standards for Health
• Students will achieve health literacy.
• To encourage sound attitudes towards good health and wellness.
• Students will acquire valid reliable scientific health knowledge and use that knowledge in a health promoting
Department Chair: Mr. Cully
Office number: 631-716-8200 ext. 4826
For classroom websites, please visit our Teacher Website directory on the Sachem East homepage.